Trident Title is owned and operated by attorneys and title industry experts, when a legal issue arise our staff of real estate attorneys are always ready and able to assist the gap between closing and legal. Trident Title prides itself on offering a unique staff of real estate professionals with years of experience Specializing in Title, Closing & Real Estate Services.
Specializing in Title, Closing & Real Estate Services
- Offering Centralized Hub for faster transaction processing & increasing your volume and capacity
- On-line transaction manager with 24/7 access to status updates
- Experienced Licensed Title & Closing Agents
- Local Marketing Representatives
- Electronic Check Scanning for fast & easy check deposits and writing
- Wire Instruction for Escrow Deposits
- Extended hours for your client’s convenience
Short Sale Department
- Expert Negotiator
- Expert Councilors
- Certified Distressed Property Expert®
- On-line Transaction manager with 24/7 access to status updates
- Closing short sale transactions with above average days in process
- Best financial out-come for the seller of a short sale
- 90% Closing Rate
Loss Mitigation Specialist offering the latest Foreclosures Prevent
- Offering Loan Modification
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Repair
Trident Title offers Monthly Educational Seminars to our select agents; Trident Title will be your source of information for the latest foreclosure alternative (state & federal) programs, Hardest Hit Fund, Making Home Affordable Program, HAFA, MARS Disclosure and the latest market changes and trends.
Trident has ten locations across the state and handles closings throughout Florida. We have relationships with all the major underwriters Fidelity National, First American, Old Republic and Stewart Title and our clients include some of the largest real estate companies, developers and banks in the country.
Partnering with Trident Title will allow you to offer your clients unparalleled Title, Closing & Real Estate Services in Florida!